Re: h-root-servers.net

  • From: Alexander Koch
  • Date: Sun Oct 23 18:10:01 2005

On Sun, 23 October 2005 16:07:03 -0500, John Palmer (NANOG Acct) wrote:
> No, why don't you stop insulting people, Niels. You attack Peter because
> of his involvment in the Inclusive Namespace. FYI:

John,

I disagree. A person lacking the clues so badly and wildly
guessing (and posting it) is dangerous and has to be told.

I would prefer to see more research before such nonsense is
posted again. But with this being the 20th time for this
person I do not see that works. Procmail helps, but it still
surfaces again and again it seems.

Regards,
Alexander