Re: /24 multihoming issue

  • From: Kyaw Khine
  • Date: Thu Oct 20 01:35:15 2005

I've heard and seen those filters a few years ago. In
this particular case, I've seen a bunch of other /24s
(from remote ASs) on the looking glasses.
Looks like filters are base on other criteria on top
of prefix length and I wonder which criterion this /24
falls into.

--- "Christopher L. Morrow"

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs