Re: IPv6 news

  • From: Brandon Butterworth
  • Date: Sat Oct 15 07:59:38 2005

> But I have also to admit that I'm shocked how few folks have the balls
> (or is it lazyness?) to express their opinion on IPv6 multihoming in the
> public, on the established fora for that stuff.

The probably got bored of having "it doesn't scale" shouted at them

> Almost zero feedback from enterprise / SME folks. That of course
> makes it much easier... "see, noone really complains! we must be going
> down the right road!".

"it doesn't scale? forget it then that's no use to us we'll
get on with something more productive"

Just one d(3)peering has told them they are right to hold out for
more simpler multi homing and not accept anything that aims to stop them

I can't see them paying a premium for something that does less.

brandon