Re: Time for a real Internet highway (?)

  • From: Matt Ghali
  • Date: Fri Oct 14 19:31:33 2005

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005, Michael Painter wrote:

  I'd be very interested in what folks here think of this:
  http://news.com.com/Time+for+a+real+Internet+highway/2010-1028_3-5894664.html?tag=carsl

I think it's a news.com.com.com URL, and therefore most likely not
very worth opening, much less reading.

I'm very interested in why you didn't bother at least summarizing
the story as a general courtesy to folks here.

matto

[email protected]<darwin><
              The only thing necessary for the triumph
              of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke