Re: IPv6 news

  • From: Daniel Roesen
  • Date: Wed Oct 12 19:52:32 2005

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 01:41:26AM +0200, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
> As I know, BT and P2P (some apps), already are using IPv6 ;-)

I know of no official BitTorrent supporting IPv6... unfortunately.
There were patches floating around, but to my understanding
incompatible, and problems with BT servers. Otherwise I'd run an
IPv6-only tracker for popular freely distributable software myself.
:-)

Best regards,
Daniel

--
CLUE-RIPE -- Jabber: [email protected] -- [email protected] -- PGP: 0xA85C8AA0