Re: IPv6 news

  • From: Brandon Ross
  • Date: Wed Oct 12 15:41:13 2005

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005, Daniel Golding wrote:

On 10/12/05 3:13 PM, "Randy Bush" <[email protected]> wrote:

geoff's predictions for a very lively market in v4 space will
seriously come into play.
Maybe its time to have a serious talk about IPv4 commodity trading schemes.
Anyone interested in this enough to have a BOF at ARIN/NANOG?
I, for one, would be very interesting in such a system. Distribution of commodities is almost universally done best by capital markets. Unfortunately I won't be at the next NANOG.

--
Brandon Ross AIM: BrandonNRoss
Director, Network Engineering ICQ: 2269442