Re: IPv6 news

  • From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ
  • Date: Wed Oct 12 14:51:29 2005

Hi all,

Take the opportunity to make a non commercial add ;-)

Every day there are more and more news related to IPv6. I compile all them
at http://www.ipv6tf.org.

I also emails every Monday a summary, not sure if it will be good to send it
also to this list ?

Alternatively, you can register at the site and will get it, together with
access to other sections.

Regards,
Jordi

> De: "Steven M. Bellovin" <[email protected]>
> Responder a: <[email protected]>
> Fecha: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:33:42 -0400
> Para: <[email protected]>
> Asunto: IPv6 news
>

> Global Crossing says it has deployed native IPv6.  Also, TeliaSonera
> has picked Lucent to help it prepare for IPv6 service.
>
> http://www.techweb.com/wire/172300284
>
> --Steven M. Bellovin, http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~smb

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit