Bell South backbone contact

  • From: Peering
  • Date: Fri Oct 07 17:00:27 2005

Title: Bell South backbone contact

Before someone sends me the puck.nether.net site URL, I tried that already.  No one responds to the email addresses listed there or in the ARIN AS records (and half of them bounced anyway).  The person I talked to in the NOC was very nice and told me she would try to find someone to help me, but she hasn't gotten back to me either.

I'm showing that Bell South is advertising a /24 of ours incorrectly from AS 6198 via AS 6389 (both appearing to be managed by bellsouth.net).  Does anyone know a live body at Bell South that can help me get this resolved?

Thanks,
Diane Turley
Sr. Network Engineer
Xspedius Communications Co.