Re: Regulatory intervention

  • From: Henry Linneweh
  • Date: Fri Oct 07 14:15:31 2005

Reading some of this is rather disturbing, like if we
live in some kind of control freak society, where
every
comment is we are trying to control terrorism so we
must eliminate everyones right of expression and
distort every means of communication including the
internet.

I disagree that companies should be harmed because of
elements within a given state of these United States
should have any power to regulate what any corporation
like google does or does not do, just because they
lack any talent to compete at all and I support now
more than ever this effort...

Google lobbies Congress for a 'free' internet

http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2143440/google-beefs-lobbying-efforts

-Henry