Re: TLD anycast clouds?

  • From: Steve Gibbard
  • Date: Wed Oct 05 14:57:05 2005

Thanks!

Am I reading your CENTR presentation correctly as saying that you're announcing all four prefixes from all five locations?

-Steve

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005, Gustavo Lozano wrote:

Steve,

.mx NS servers (a,b,c,d.ns.mx) are anycasted.

We announce dns servers prefixes from:

Verio
ISC
Telmex
Avantel
Alestra ATT
NYIIX trough ISC

If you want more details, we gave a presentation about our dns infrastructure in the last CENTR technical meeting.
<http://www.centr.org/docs/2005/07/centr-tech14-lozano-dotmx.pdf>http://www.centr.org/docs/2005/07/centr-tech14-lozano-dotmx.pdf