AW: Cogent/Level 3 depeering

  • From: John van Oppen
  • Date: Wed Oct 05 12:45:25 2005

I think in all the recent cases, cogent ended up buying transit from verio.

That was the case for access to AOL and Sprint when I turned off my cogent feed a week ago.   I think that is also what they did with france telecom but I am not sure on that one as I never checked (I had other transit).

Thanks,
John van Oppen

-----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----