Re: Cogent Dep(3)(3)ring

  • From: Adam Rothschild
  • Date: Wed Oct 05 11:27:01 2005

On 2005-10-05-05:57:09, Adam Rothschild <[email protected]> wrote:
> Cogent and Level(3) appear to be fully partitioned as of 5:50AM EST.

On a related note, I've got some Juniper boxes with P-TUNNELs, and
spare transit capacity to both (3) and Cogent.

If anybody in the community is suffering from a loss in business as a
result of this partitioning (for instance, VPNs between singly homed
sites off of Cogent and (3), poorly planned as that may be :-), feel
free to drop me a note off-list and I'd be happy to work out some
temporary accommodations.

-a