Re: .iq [ was: Re: Paul Vixie serving ORSN ]

  • From: Matt Ghali
  • Date: Sat Oct 01 13:52:44 2005

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005, Bill Woodcock wrote:

  ...whereas post-redelegation, .iq is administered by the Iraqi
  communications ministry from Bhagdad, rather than by Palestinians from
  Texas.  Seems like a clear improvement to me.

                                  -Bill
That's great. So now {bechtel, halliburton, eds, ...} gets paid to
hijack it. Glad we're making progress in the "liberation" of the
cctld.

[email protected]<darwin><
              The only thing necessary for the triumph
              of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke