IP Database

  • From: Kevin Billings
  • Date: Fri Sep 30 23:51:31 2005

Title: IP Database

I am looking for an IP database for our Company that can be used from a service provider needs and also from an Enterprise that will need to track IP's down to the host level. Also need to have RWhois integration for ARIN swip's.   Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendation? I have looked at two.  ipplan which is a free open source and TCAM/ECAM by Parabola IP Solutions.  Has anyone used either of these two system and what did you think of them.

Thanks

Kevin Billings
Sr Network Engineer
Spirit Telecom