Re: Internet router

  • From: Elmar K. Bins
  • Date: Thu Sep 29 15:59:38 2005

[email protected] (Elmar K. Bins) wrote:

> That somehow sums it up quite good.

Folks, I'm taking this back, seeing that the original poster is not alone.

Makes me wonder as to what current "network engineers" do know about the
world they do networking in. I - please forgive me if this seems far-fetched -
would have thought everybody doing "real" networking (as in "interconnecting
with other networks") would know where and how to look for that information
and how to interpret the usual tools' output.

Am I wrong?

Puzzled,
	Elmar.

--

"Begehe nur nicht den Fehler, Meinung durch Sachverstand zu substituieren."
                          (PLemken, <[email protected]>)