Re: Turkey has switched Root-Servers

  • From: Joseph S D Yao
  • Date: Thu Sep 29 07:22:13 2005

On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 09:28:03AM +0200, Peter Dambier wrote:
> E.g. NAZI sites and propaganda are prohibited in germany. They are welcome
> in the u.s. That delivers a pseudo excuse for corrupt german politician to

Without comment on the rest of this, I feel I must note that to most
people in the USA [including both corrupt and uncorrupt (if any)
politicians ;-)], such sites are definitely NOT welcome.  They are
tolerated because of the principle of free speech.  Please note the
immense difference, ye who believe in principles! ... However, if they
cross the line into promoting criminal activity, that is NOT tolerated.

--
Joe Yao