Re: Turkey has switched Root-Servers

  • From: James R. Cutler
  • Date: Tue Sep 27 21:35:24 2005

Peter,

OK, now I understand.  It is not the DNS hierarchy which is the problem.  Or, even the rDNS oot or the various DNS server sets.

Yours is a personal difference with the assignment process which causes operational issues for you when you migrate.

Thank you for your clarification.  Perhaps you should approach ICANN with alternate proposals.

Regards.

        Cutler