Re: PRIX - Puerto RIco Internet Exchange

  • From: Mehmet Akcin
  • Date: Tue Sep 27 15:23:55 2005

Actually the list will be in English mostly since we will have international
participants who will be honoring us with their great helps. I think PRIX is a
good name , I mean the name is not really important, we can even name it as
NONAMEIX as long as it's working and helping the community to grow and to work
better.

Mehmet

Quoting Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email protected]>:

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 10:55:51AM -0600,
John Neiberger <[email protected]> wrote
a message of 10 lines which said:

Would it be improper to suggest that you pick a different acronym?  :-)
Mehmet did not say so, but I assume his mailing list will be in
spanish and that PRIX is OK in his language.