Re: 209.68.1.140 (209.68.1.0 /24) blocked by bellsouth.net for SMTP

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Mon Sep 26 16:07:26 2005

Cat Okita wrote:

Could the thieving donkey be so kind as to stop cross-posting?
I am not on nanog-futures, and this interests all of us as a community. If I get a reply to a mailing list I am on, cross-posted to another list. I reply to the one I am on.
I don't see why people keep insisting on moving discussions of critical nature such as fergie quitting (he ******* quit! do any of you care?) to a small list most of us don't read. Apparently it helps keep things quiet enough for the regular flames to go on.
With all that's going on in nanog another thread won't kill anyone (unless the mods say it's off and then I'd naturally respect their decision to self-marginalize nanog again and I'll shut up about it).

nanog is where this all happens, and I don't see any reason to post anywhere but a list I am subscribed to.

As to you - you are rather rude. Are we related?

Gadi.

--
My blog: http://blogs.securiteam.com/?author=6

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice --- the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one."
-- Draal, "A Voice in the Wilderness", Babylon 5.