Re: 209.68.1.140 (209.68.1.0 /24) blocked by bellsouth.net for SMTP

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Mon Sep 26 15:50:31 2005

Hannigan, Martin wrote:
Maybe we should do some statistical analysis and see who the one person who starts most of these pi??ing contests, as you call them, is? The results may be interesting.

Maybe we should do some statistical analysis of the prolific off topic posters and ego posters and line them up for taser hits in LAX? Those results would be interesting.
That is an incredible idea, I wonder why you of all people felt the need to jump up and say it? Thanks! I am sorry I didn't think of it.

In Hebrew we have a saying:
"Hamor Kofets ba Rosh". It means the Donkey always jumps ahead first.

Also:
"Al Rosh ha Ganav Bo`er ha Kovah"

On the head of the thief, the hat burns.

Gadi.

--
My blog: http://blogs.securiteam.com/?author=6

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice --- the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one."
-- Draal, "A Voice in the Wilderness", Babylon 5.