Re: [fergie-spew] RE: FW: Crews Survey Rita's Damages

  • From: Gregory Hicks
  • Date: Mon Sep 26 00:12:26 2005

> Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 02:45:29 +0000 (GMT)
> From: "Christopher L. Morrow" <[email protected]>
>
> On Mon, 26 Sep 2005, Fergie (Paul Ferguson) wrote:
>

> > I take issue with what you folks think is relative.
>
> (I think I may be in a smaller group, but I don't mind the news posts
> actually...and the subject tag seems like its a nice addition)

Count me in the smaller group...  I enjoy the posts.  But a subject tag
isn't really necessary.  I can generally figure out what is on topic or
not and use the delete key when not on topic.

I think the list would be a poorer placw w/o those posts.  My opinion.

Regards,
Gregory Hicks
Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems                  | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 6B1             | Fax:      408.894.3479
San Jose, CA 95134                      | Internet: [email protected]

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin