RE: [fergie-spew] RE: FW: Crews Survey Rita's Damages

  • From: Hannigan, Martin
  • Date: Sun Sep 25 22:20:31 2005

[ SNIP ]

> The issue you decided to comment on was a one-line
> rider about the excessive heat in cetral Texas today.

I trimmed the post down to the bottom. There's nothing
to read into.

> While the latter  may have well been off-topic

I don't disagree that a run of the mill news story is
on topic. It's the large off topic threads that historically
have followed your blog and news posts. Windows filters aren't
the most reliable beyond a simple tag to home in on.

Thanks for the tag. My windows machine and I appreciate it!

-M<