Re: Call to Arms: Rita Scams

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Fri Sep 23 22:05:57 2005

In case you missed it, Steve Linford of Spamhaus, posted to the NANAE newsgroup indicating he had been contacted by the FBI who also want to follow up with any Rita Scams ASAP. Instructions are please forward any scams that arrive in mail to your local Spamhaus volenteer. (IF you don't know any you can forward them to me, and I'll make sure they get there).
SpamHaus is involved with the effort and we are streaming everything to the FBI. The more the merrier.

Gadi.