Re: Minneapolis: 2 reports of tornado touchdowns

  • From: Scott Altman
  • Date: Thu Sep 22 17:20:38 2005

Representing a large enterprise company in the twin cities, we didn't
feel any impact from the storms as far as our carriers go (we use the
big 3, RBOC and others); no blips.  The areas affected are "suburban"
for lack of a better term without much carrier presence (CO's are
obviously abundant, but they took it well AFAIK).

In other news our data center (located in one of hard-hit areas)
switched over to generator without even a flicker of the lights and
all is well there.  So, success stories from my perspective.

Being a paid-on-call firefighter for one of those suburbs, well, that
was a different story and way off topic.

- Scott