Re: MCI refusing to turn up OC-3 due to katrina relief efforts?

  • From: Henry Linneweh
  • Date: Wed Sep 21 16:41:07 2005

that would be very uncharacteristic of MCI to do that,
and they do have a katria team down in that area
working on restoring all services.

Your client would know via his sales rep what the
implementation team is doing and pressures would be
brought to deal with that kind of problem, I think
someone is clowning you

-Henry