RE: Calling all NANOG'ers - idea for national hardware price quote registry

  • From: Michael.Dillon
  • Date: Mon Sep 19 05:13:08 2005

> Frankly, I've been rather surprised at the level of the negativity that
> has come across towards this idea in several of the posts and I'm not
> sure why that is.

It is because you are talking about a site which
does not exist.

It is because when people are intrigued by the
idea and want to know more, there is no website
where they can read further details.

It is because this is complete vaporware from
your imagination.

These things do not play very well on a list where
people are building and operating real networks
and solving real problems.

--Michael Dillon