Re: AOL whitelisting - a heads-up and a request for assistance

  • From: Bill Stewart
  • Date: Fri Sep 16 16:54:43 2005

> In re-applying for whitelisting, I do see that AOL requires a
> minimum of 100 emails/month to maintain a whitelist entry.  This
> is new to me, and would be worth nothing for others who may be
> adding or removing servers.

Sounds like an obvious motivation for any big mailing list vendor to get an
AOL consumer account and subscribe it to a dummy list with 4-5 messages/day,
or perhaps more often if you want to do more dynamic monitoring...
----
             Thanks;     Bill

Note that this isn't my regular email account - It's still experimental so far.
And Google probably logs and indexes everything you send it.