Re: 12/8 problems? (fwd)

  • From: Manish Karir
  • Date: Thu Sep 15 11:20:48 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:39:54 -0400 (EDT)
From: Manish Karir <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: 12/8 problems?

I'm sorry I'm a bit late on this thread but wanted to point out that you can view some of the relevant information on this, as seen from routeviews at:

http://bgpinspect.merit.edu

- At the bottom half of the page, select routeviews peer, e.g. sprint
- select "Prefix-Exact" as query type
- Enter prefix into the Query box: "12.0.0.0/8" (without the quotes)
- Select start date as Aug 25, select end date as Sept 14
- Click submit-query.

Alternately you can just get the pdf files of the results page from the above queries from the following 2 links:

http://bgpinspect.merit.edu/reports/glx-12-8.pdf
http://bgpinspect.merit.edu/reports/sprint-12-8.pdf

After a few more cleanups and changes, we will be re-announcing the bgp-inspect project hopefully before the next nanog mtg. as a generally available service.

thanks
manish

----