Re: The return of the wildcard domain...

  • From: Patrick W. Gilmore
  • Date: Wed Sep 14 23:05:39 2005

On Sep 14, 2005, at 10:50 PM, John Levine wrote:

I saw this evening that CentralNic had added *.uk.com to point to
itself.
Why should anyone care?  It's just one of ten million dot-com domains.
Perhaps the original poster is thinking of .co.uk?

BTW: I have a * on a couple of my personal domains. I seriously doubt ICANN cares about them either. And if they do, I don't. I paid for it, so I get to do what I like with it.

--
TTFN,
patrick