Re: need help regarding portmaster 2E as a dialin server

  • From: Mark Rogaski
  • Date: Tue Sep 13 09:58:02 2005

An entity claiming to be Md. kamal Hossain ([email protected]) wrote:
: Dear all I have portmaster 2E with 30 asyn port.I try to
: configure it as dialin server.But when i dial it can't
: authenticate. can anyone help regarding this configuration

Kamal,

I'd recommend signing up for some of the mailing lists on portmasters.com.

And, before posting, take a look at their docs at
http://portmasters.com/tech/docs/manuals.html .

Specifically, you'll want to look at
http://portmasters.com/tech/docs/trb/admin.fm.html#7225 .

Mark

--
[]                    |  A locked gun cabinet and a primaeval Macintosh
[] Mark Rogaski       |  desktop-publishing system, green with age, attested