Re: FW: Need some help: IDEAS, Inc.

  • From: Jerry Dixon
  • Date: Sat Sep 03 11:29:42 2005

Just an FYI, FBI and Secret Service are actively working these
   as they are identified.

We definitely don't need more victims.  If you don't feel
you're getting the response needed contact US CERT:
https://forms.us-cert.gov/report/ or
http://www.us-cert.gov/contact.html

We'll make sure the information gets into the right hands.  I
will say that I know many others on the list have been doing
a great job of identifying sites as well as reporting. SANS
ISC keep up the good work!

The information goes into Federal Law Enforcement who also
works with Local LE.

Jerry