OT: Public VM, spread the word if possible

  • From: Scott Call
  • Date: Fri Sep 02 19:04:44 2005

A public voicemail box has been set up at 1-866-217-6255.

You can call in and check for messages based on a persons phone number (even if the # itself is dead right now) or leave a message based on your own.

This service is being done (or at least announced) by Air America Radio, but don't let politics get in the way of a potentially useful service.

I'm just passing it along, as I think it could be effective if someone in contact with relief workers could get the # posted in places where the surviors are gathered or gathering, that would be great.

Thanks
-Scott