Re: What happened to root-server serial number?

  • From: Joe Abley
  • Date: Fri Sep 02 15:49:50 2005

On 2-Sep-2005, at 15:11, Peter Dambier wrote:

ADD: NS-EXT.ISC.ORG AAAA 2001:4F8:0:2:0:0:0:13
I don't speak for any other nameserver on this list (and I don't especially speak for this one, since I'm not part of the team at ISC that runs it).

However, I'm pretty sure there has been AAAA glue for ns-ext.isc.org in the root zone for quite some time (e.g. months, if not longer).

Joe