Re: alternative to baytech rpc

  • From: Christopher McCrory
  • Date: Fri Sep 02 15:28:57 2005

Hello...

On Fri, 2005-09-02 at 14:51 -0400, Brian Kerr wrote:
> We are looking for an alternate vendor for the following RPC capable PDU's:
>
> 30amp - 110volt - L5-30P plugs
>
> Anyone have suggestions?

( I also had bad experiences with Baytech)

APC

http://www.apc.com/products/family/index.cfm?id=70

Specifically I got a bunch of these:
http://www.apc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=AP7901

telnet/ssh capable with radius auth
serial interface
Cool LCD usage monitor.

Highly recommended.

<gratuitous plug>
http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=930962&search=AP7901
</plug>

--
Christopher McCrory
 "The^W One of the guys that keeps the servers running"

[email protected]
 http://www.pricegrabber.com