Ops: redcross.org certificate problems with Akamai

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Thu Sep 01 15:13:34 2005

The donations page is Akamaized, and the certificate says
"a248.e.akamai.net" instead of "www.redcross.org".

I have the certificate signature available off-line.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [email protected]

	"NPR has a lot in common with Nascar... we both turn to the left."
		- Peter Sagal, on Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me!