ATTN: Bell South of Telcove

  • From: Chris Gilbert
  • Date: Thu Sep 01 14:19:15 2005

Sent on behalf of the guys over at InterNIC.

They probably have better things to do, but it's the least I can do to help.

[snip]
If anyone who works for or has connections with Bell South or Telcove is
reading this, tell us what it's going to take to get those OC3s back up and
running. We will try to coordinate and make it happen.
[/snip]

Apparently they are down to one upstream provider. (as predicted they would
loose them earlier on the list)

Also:

[snip]
Huge convoy of fuel and generator engineer types affiliated with Bell South
just moved down the street toward their building. That's where 2 of our OC3s
that went down are at Bell's main.
[/snip]

Best of luck to everyone.

--