OT: Attn Federal NS/EP types

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Thu Sep 01 13:54:00 2005

If there's anyone in black sunglasses reading this positioned
sufficiently high to do any good, please go read

http://www.livejournal.com/users/interdictor/39438.html?mode=reply

(Please do not reply on list to this posting.  Anyone who feels the
need to yell at me, please do it off-list.)

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [email protected]

	"NPR has a lot in common with Nascar... we both turn to the left."
		- Peter Sagal, on Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me!