Re: now it's really serious in New Orleans

  • From: Christopher Woodfield
  • Date: Thu Sep 01 13:15:55 2005

While I'm not in a position to do this myself, as much as I would like to, I'm wondering if any of the relief organizations that are mobilizing down there are in need of volunteer IT/networking clue and hands setting up C&C infrastructure and whatnot. If anyone knows who the appropriate folks to contact if you're in a position to help out, even if it's just over the long weekend, I would recommend posting here.

-C