RE: trying to move web site for New Orleans schools

  • From: Fergie (Paul Ferguson)
  • Date: Thu Sep 01 12:06:12 2005

Good advice.

The miscreants have already been busy in that regard...

- ferg

-- "Hannigan, Martin" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Outside the NANOG charter, but given the current
> circumstances, this seemed
> to be a reasonable forum for suggestions on solving this problem.

I suggest everyone move with caution on making any unauthenticated
changes on the fly for anyone claiming to be impacted by the storm.
I know we all feel badly, but this is a good opportunity for miscreants, phishers, and scammers to wreak havoc.

-M<
--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 [email protected] or [email protected]