Re: Peering Contact Database

  • From: Patrick W. Gilmore
  • Date: Wed Aug 31 18:09:59 2005

On Aug 31, 2005, at 6:02 PM, Deepak Jain wrote:

Hey. Hopefully this is operational.

If someone could send me a copy of the current (or most recent) Peering Contact Database. I know Bill Norton used to distribute it, but I seem
to have fallen off the distribution list or its getting eaten by my spam
filters.

(really operational: I want to make sure there are no prospective peers at Equinix/Ashburn that I may have missed on my last survey).
www.peeringdb.com?  It's easy, and free!

Otherwise, Equinix's web site has some info as well.

--
TTFN,
patrick