Re: MPLS or Site2Site VPN

  • From: Tony Varriale
  • Date: Tue Aug 30 19:50:04 2005

We are beginning to look into non-MPLS QoS enabled/aware Internet feeds. The desired product would give us some priority on some traffic with predictable end-to-end latency and jitter.

I will post to the list when I get further along in the process if anyone has interest.

The reason it appears MPLS won't work for us is that it introduces unnecessary complexity. Between running BGP to the cloud and the design complexity to accomodate the service...it is not worth it.

TV

----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>