Re: MPLS or Site2Site VPN

  • From: Network Fortius
  • Date: Tue Aug 30 08:52:59 2005

Technology aside (I would definitely prefer MPLS, simply because it may allow me to do more with VoIP quality, than unmanaged site-to- site VPNs), I have not been able to find MPLS providers with lesser costs than dedicated lines, for equivalent port speed. I have looked at MCI, SBC and Sprint, so far ... whom did you find more attractive than T1 providers?

Stef