Re: 4-Byte AS Number soon to come?

  • From: Paul Jakma
  • Date: Wed Aug 24 21:05:18 2005

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005, Brandon Butterworth wrote:

I don't think we're that short of time that any problems with the spec should be put aside, we'll have to work with the results for some time.
It's no good expressing these opinions here though, please give feedback on IDR.

There's been very little in the way of opinion in favour of changing the draft to avoid this peculiarity on IDR.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma [email protected] [email protected] Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune: