RE: KVM over IP suggestions?

  • From: nick.nauwelaerts
  • Date: Tue Aug 23 05:53:00 2005

We've tested Raritan's integrated KVM over IP + serial products for a
while, but were less than impressed with their interface tools. Both the
standalone client and the ActiveX client were prone to crashing,
sometimes taking the raritan device with it. We've since junked the
servers for which we needed the KVM over IP for in favor of HPs with
advanced ilo or IBMs with remote supervisor cards, if which I'd
recommend HPs offering any day.

// nick