Re: New N.Y. Law Targets Hidden Net LD Tolls

  • From: Stephen Sprunk
  • Date: Fri Aug 19 15:05:24 2005

Thus spake "Steven M. Bellovin" <[email protected]>
In message <[email protected]>, John Levine writes:
Oh, you ignorant rednecks.*  Even my cell phone has 7D dialing
Mine doesn't -- AT&T Wireless and Cingular GSM phones have 10D
or 11D only, at least around here.
My T-Mobile GSM phone allows 10D, 11D, or E.164 anywhere in the US and Canada, but I've noticed I can dial 7D in most places that have a single area code.

K5SSS --Isaac Asimov