Re: Blocking certain terrorism/porn sites and DNS

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Thu Aug 18 09:54:19 2005

On Thu, Aug 18, 2005 at 02:32:42PM +0530, Abhishek Verma wrote:
> No, that wasnt my point. I just wanted to make sure that my
> understanding of banning a hostname was indeed correct. We can this
> way atleast block all websites with *alqaida* domain names.

I believe you've mispelt "Al Q'aeda".

You see the problem.

Cheers,
-- jr 'PDFTT' a
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [email protected]
Designer                +-Internetworking------+----------+           RFC 2100

      If you can read this... thank a system administrator.  Or two.  --me