Apologies for Triple Post - Re: New N.Y. Law Targets Hidden Net LD Tolls

  • From: Jonathan M. Slivko
  • Date: Thu Aug 18 04:42:36 2005

Apologies on the triple post. Mea Culpa.

--
Jonathan M. Slivko
Systems Administrator/Consultant

646.461.6489 direct
208.330.8412 fax
www.simplinetworks.com <http://www.simplinetworks.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for
any
purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.