Re: zotob - blocking tcp/445

  • From: sthaug
  • Date: Tue Aug 16 04:20:12 2005

> If ISPs really wanted to make the Internet better for Corporate America,
> I guess they'd unplug most of Asia...not block a port here and there
> (but that isn't exactly acceptable).

If I (working for an ISP in Norway) wanted to make the Internet better
for my customers, I'd unplug lots of U.S. sites - because that's where
most of the spam (and the products the spam advertises) comes from.

The problem is in the eye of the beholder.

Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting, [email protected]