Re: zotob C&C servers

  • From: Michael Grinnell
  • Date: Mon Aug 15 14:50:27 2005

We haven't seen it yet on our network, but I was hoping somebody might have a text dump or packet capture of the C&C traffic that they would be willing to send me so I can tune our IDS to recognize it. I already have exploit rules loaded, just wanted to see if the C&C traffic varied significantly from the (relatively) standard *bot variety.

Thanks,

Michael Grinnell
Network Security Administrator
The American University