Re: UUNET connectivity in Minneapolis, MN

  • From: Mike Sawicki
  • Date: Thu Aug 11 00:50:53 2005

On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 03:42:58AM +0000, Christopher L. Morrow wrote:

> traceroute or ping or end-node ip on your end... or did you call the
> customer support crew and ask them?

There was apparently a very serious fire at one or more of the
Chicago area hubs MCI manages.  They have a ticket #204 from today's
date tracking this.  I've been seeing reachability issues from the
mid/west coast to my sites in NYC and NJ.  I also have several
Internet T1's down in both MN and Cleveland, OH.

--
Mike Sawicki ([email protected])